Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Muuuwat?

I've been sad lately. Don't know why....hmm actually I do, I just don't want to tell ya'll about it. Just wanted to say I've been down in the dumps. Someone turn my frown upside down?

hmk. anyways.

sano and nakatsu contest
Hana Kimi [Hanazakari no Kimitachi e]
Recently, saw this really awesome funny Japanese drama. (This is the Japanese version of the Taiwanese drama Hana Kimi. ) It's about this girl, Ashiya Mizuki, who disguises herself as a boy in an all boys school to help out her idol, Sano Izumi, high jump once again. It's cheesy at times I have to admit, but really cute and entertaining, even though these kinds of dramas never turn out the way I want. >.>

**Nakatsu + Misuki! >.<


Free Period

Yup, free periods are usually the time when students catch up on some homework. You know, be productive, not procrastinating, and such.


Psh! Riight.
Why do all that boring old stuff when you can just do totally Unproductive things like going to random stores and taking random pictures of well...random things. right? I mean that's way more fun than boring homework. =]

haha actually, doing this little store adventures has been pretty cool. I mean, there are a lot of handy-dandy stores that people don't know about or at least I didn't know about. Guess that wasn't so unproductive after all.




ahhh!
I wanted to sign up for classes in this dojo. The inside was pretty neat. It had like a lot of karate stuff. And like paintings of animals representing different martial arts style. Yup yup. neat stuff, but the dude that was there kind of scared me..so..yeah.. I got scared. So we didn't stay too long. The weapons were cool too though.





The best part of the trip! Ice Cream!!!
Chocolate Chip and Silvia got a clown one (we thought of Monique, she hates clowns). haha


Key Club




This was what Monique, Silvia, and I baked for Key Club's Valentines Pot Luck with the Kiwanis. Yayy. Cute huh?






Each and everyone of the cupcakes were individuals. No two cupcakes were the same. We were also going to name each one of them, but there were too many.


This was the first one I decorated.
Named him Dopey.


Last weekend

Made Asian Rice with Snow Peas and Shrimp

It turned out ok. My cousins said they liked it. So did my mom and brother. My sister, however, said that it tasted like any other food with rice. haha.
And my dad said that the rice was not cooked well and the sauce with rice was ek AND I didn't serve the snow peas right because I think you were suppose to take out like a string thing in the spine of it to make it easier to eat. haha. Oh well. I'll do better next time. =P

2 comments:

M. Angelle said...

Hana Kimi reminds me of the anime Ouran Host Club =P

Anyways, I liked the valentine cake thingy. It was yummy.

Oh and glad you're learning how to cook! It's good for you xD;;

OG DrunknBeaR said...

Very, very intersting! Looks like you had fun. What dojo was that you went to? And where o.o Looks like some place on Miracle Mile.

Hmm, those cupcakes looks hecka good! And the food you made was good too!

Anyways, I hope you're not feeling sad anymore! ^^;