Monday, February 18, 2008

Dear Blogger,

sigh* bored out of my mind. Contemplating on whether I should do my homework because I haven't touched it since the beginning of the 5-day weekend. Wow, FIVE days already gone just like *snap* haha. Gotta work on the "no more procrastinating" deal. Bad habit and it's going to kill my grades if I don't watch it.

hm. let see let see. oh!

WILDFIRE! New episode in about an hour. Cannot wait. I didn't see last week's episode cuz I was probably doing something else, can't remember, but anyways I saw the teaser for tonight's episode and >.< !!! JUNIOR & KRIS FOREVER! Those two look so cute together! Why do the writers bother trying? Those two are going to be together! haha. But I guess where's the fun if there's no drama. ;p
ok, I sound like a no-life tv show fanatic. moving on. hm...oh!

I made (or at least tired to) Banana Foster today. My inspiration: I saw an episode of Take Home Chef [the host is so cool. i like his Australian accent] and the dessert he made for this one couple he was cooking for was Banana Foster. It looked easy enough to make, so I was like "wth. that looks easy...I should make that". And so I did. I even took a picture of it, but I'm not going to post it because its too much work and it wasn't that great anyways. The caramel or syrup hardened when it wasn't suppose to so that ruined the whole dessert. Plus, it was too sweet. At the end, I threw the whole thing away. =[
.........!!!

Today, as I was just sitting in front of my computer being useless like always, I realized that I haven't played the guitar in a really long while. You want to know how I know? Because when I did play my guitar today, my fingers hurt like AH!. That's the thing about the guitar. You can't just practice practice practice, not practice for awhile and then get back on it again without feeling pain cuz your fingertips will lose its callus. Sounds kind of gross, but it helps you not feel pain when you have to constantly press on hard strings.

hmmmmmm........

Highlight of my 5-day weekend: Family party. Celebrated February birthday celebrants and my cousin's Baby Shower. She's already like 5 months pregnant and I didn't even know she was pregnant till like the day before the party. Gah. I'm slow.
But it was quite exciting. Yay! We are having a new niece!~

rawr?

Oh dangit! I'm still reading The Catcher in the Rye. That book is not as interesting as I thought it would be. So hard for me to finish. And all the " God darnit", but in a meaner way is getting on my nerves. waaahhhh.....

oookk. have nothing else to babble about.
I'm out (-_-)v

oooooo! wait.

BTW
This is kind of late but....
THANK YOU SAAYA!!!
for the very much loved Bento Box! <33

really appreciate it! =]

3 comments:

OG DrunknBeaR said...

Lol, the best part of playing guitar is having your fingertips smell!!!!! It's like a...metal smell. Lmao. I want to see the dessert pic! Seeeeeend. Looks yummy prolly. Oh, yeah Catcher in the Rye is okay. Read something more exciting.

M. Angelle said...

Dude! The Take Home Chef guy's name is Curtis Stone. He's my FAVORITE chef as well as my sister's! You should watch his shows. They're pretty cool. Oh and he looks cool too ;P

Nice bento box! ^.^

AAAH!!!!! CURTIS STONE!!!!

=3

He's one of the coolest chefs EVAAAH!!! xD

hansel ray said...

FOUND YOU!